By Samantha R.
What it takes to have health hair: 10 Tips
1. Generally eating right is the most ideal approach to keep your hair long and strong. Consume more than enough leafy foods, nuts, tan rice, beans and beats.
2. ¬†Use the right cleanser and conditioner for your hair type.
3. ¬†Avoid too much sun exposure on your hair.
4. ¬†Massaging your scalp for a couple of minutes every day to promote hair growth.
5. An Egg and Olive oil mask will strengthen your hair tremendously.
6. Brush slowly and softly!
7. A multivitamin containing: B5, b12, or fish oil will boost the process.
8.Stress and negative feelings can have influence in balding, flaky scalp and an oily head. Take a break and stop and smell the roses. Remove the stress from your life.
9.Get your regular trims. Best to trim your hair every 6 weeks
10.Avoid ironing your hair too many times during the week. Remove all those extreme appliances that will burn your hair within seconds.