By Samantha R.
Foods that promote beauty and health
Whats being beautiful with being healthy. Of course beauty needs health and health needs beauty. If you only had beauty and had bad health, those wrinkles would sure appear fast. So to prevent any of that take a look at some foods that have great health and beauty benefits.
1. Tomatoes: A great amount of vitamin C.¬† Guard from skin cancer and damage,
2. Orange Juice: Great of a cleanse and urinary track infections. Flushes a great amount of bacteria out of your system.
3. Berries: All berries are high in anti oxidants and will leave you with a happy attitude and clear glowing skin.
4. Turkey: Tastes good and is good. Turkey is easy and efficient to make. You can eat it separately or on a sandwich. It has niacin which promotes height.
5. Eggs: Prevent the loss of iron and anemia and eat your sunny side up eggs! They are packed with Biotin ( for hair growth) and vitamin b 12. Get the right protein for you.
6. Fish: Fish has low cholesterol and fasts. It prevents acne and promotes a strong immune system,energy, and wellness.
7. Spinach: Spinach has all the vitamins you need: is rich in vitamin K, vitamin A, magnesium, folate, manganese, iron, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B2, potassium, and vitamin B6.
8. Apples: Eat an apple once a day and stay youthful! Apples curb cravings (making them great for diets), reduce cholesterol ,and blood pressure.
Stay healthy and stay beautiful !