by G. Kale
Beauty: 8 Eye Makeup Tips
Eyes are the most alluring and shocking some piece of our facial characteristics enchant a females beauty. ‘Eyes are the windows to the soul’
There are a lot of unique cosmetics tries by which you can give your eyes a memorable look.
8 Tips :¬†
1. Wrinkles and dark loops around your eyes might give you a more mature and tired look. Fix up the wrinkles and dark loops with a concealer and lotion so it looks natural and moisturized.
2.¬†Color Contacts are the best! Get some natural looking contacts for your eyes and play with your color pallet!
3. Elongate your eyes with a fluid liner. Begin applying the liner from the inward to the external top and make the provision to the extent that closer to the lids. Do a long (but not dramatic) line at the edges of your eyes to cat that Cats Eye look.
4. Highlight the inward a piece of your eyes with a dark shade, so your eyes emerge with a luring look.
5. Twist your upper eye lashes with waterproof mascara or an eyelash curler (for a more natural look).
6.To give your eyes a beachy look, apply a turquoise liner around your eyes and give some silver to the lids to get that mermaid effect going. ¬†This look is inspired by Cara Delevingne¬†look at the Giorgio Armani¬†Fashion show 2014.
7. Keep your eye drops close to prevent irritation! Best to do BEFORE you apply your make up and every night to hydrate.
8. Always remove eye make up with a olive oil. Dab some olive oil on a soft napkin and it will slide right off.